Tuesday, September 26, 2017

How Times are Changing

It\"s occurred to me on more than one occasion that I\"m living in an era that I don\"t belong in. Or at least one that I don\"t like. I feel like I should have been in another time, place, dimension...I don\"t know. I just know I don\"t like anything about the way things are now.



So much war....war....a war that won\"t stop. Not ever. This isn\"t a problem that has a solution. We\"re (as people) just too different. I know that the human race is supposed to be linked, like a herd. A social species. But think about it like this, what if the world were a fish tank? Now lets say that you mix large fish with small ones, and aggressive ones with community fish. Now lets shake things up some more, lets say you have a fresh water tank, a salt water tank and a brackish tank. Now poor them all together. What will happen?



WAR.



They will all fight to the death, and which ever ones survive will then die from the environmental changes.



We\"re all going to die.....if we can\"t just leave each other alone.



It began so long ago and has transformed the world into what it is today. Chaos. But no one sees it as chaos, for some reason. Because people only see the now, what\"s in front of them at the moment. Years and years and years of shaping, molding, brain washing, lying, crime, disease has made this.



If we stop trading with other countries, helping other countries, allowing other countries to invade ours, paying other countries and sending our patriots to other countries then and only then will America have a shot at rebuilding itself, its citizens and its resources.



But that won\"t happen. There\"s too much money involved now. Too much debt. And frankly, we\"re all afraid of each other.



So like I said before, we\"re all going to die. It\"s too bad. This world has so much potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment