Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#Twitternovel 2

For all you new peeps out there, I thought I'd do the honors of announcing the second #twitternovel is now under way! YAY!!

Now in case you don't know what I'm talking about I'll explain it to you! It began about 2-3 months ago when I was introduced to Simon Forster on twitter. We met with words of intrigue that quickly became VERY entertaining to our followers and even US! So after about 2 weeks of a storyline we'd created to entertain each other, I decided it was too good to leave in the history pages of twitter, so I copied it and began what we now the #twitternovel.

The story itself is a 'Suspenseful Romantic Thriller' about 2 assassins who'd been hired to kill each other. But in the midst of the hits, they fall in love instead! But this was not to go unpunished as any assassin who ignores his hit is a traitor to their Agency and must be terminated. The two Assassins wind up in a tail spin of love and danger.

There's plenty of explosions, murder, espionage and suspense for all! Join the fun and follow both myself @karakazoo and @simonslives on twitter to keep up to date with our tweets of the story. If you miss any of it, you may get lost in the tweets, so PAY ATTENTION!!

We'll be starting VERY soon!!

Hope you're enjoying it! Spread the word and the #FF's peeps! We LOVE to entertain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment